Why become a member
- Members receive regular updates via our e-mail newsletter.
- They participate in NLSEB conferences at a discounted rate.
- Members can join other activities organized by NLSEB, such as round-table meetings and workshops.
- At the yearly meeting, members may vote on policy decisions and the installation of board members.
- But most of all, your support allows us to represent the field of evolutionary biology to funding agencies such as NWO and to maintain an active community of evolutionary biologists in the Netherlands.
How to become a member
- It is possible to sign up as member of NLSEB by filling out this form. Memberships run for a calendar year (from January 1 to December 31) and the annual membership fee is €40. The same rate applies regardless of the starting date of your membership.
- You can cancel your membership at any time by sending an email to email@example.com (paid fees are not refunded).
- Memberships are automatically renewed yearly; in January or February of each year members receive a new invoice by email. If you do not wish to renew your membership, please cancel beforehand or respond promptly to the invoice received, in which case we will still cancel your membership (and void the invoice).